Upcoming patient visits in May
Cadillac Family Physicians is working to lift most of the appointment restrictions that we implemented in March. We will resume in-person patient visits and wanted to let you know what to expect if you will be coming to our office. We will still be practicing social distancing as well as adhering to the current standard precautions, including requiring face coverings, temperature checks at the front door and limiting additional companions for your office visit (unless required). We are evaluating our high-risk patients on a case by case basis to determine if they would be safe to come in for a visit. Patients that are experiencing upper respiratory symptoms, fever or cough will be scheduled for a virtual visit to reduce unnecessary exposure for everyone.
• Please wear a face mask when coming to your appointment.
• We will continue to check your temperature at the front door to monitor for fever.
• Please do not bring any companions in the building unless you need assistance.
• We will limit the number of people in the lobby and at the front desk. You may arrive to check in but may be asked to wait in your car until the area is less crowded.
• Our staff will be wearing face coverings and their temperature is checked on their arrival.
• We will maintain proper cleaning and disinfection procedures in the contact areas. • We will continue to do virtual visits for patients that are at high risk or would prefer to see their provider virtually
• Please use the pre-registration email process before your appointment to reduce the amount of time it takes to check-in at our front desk.
As always, call our office at 231-775-2493 if you have any questions.
Thank you for staying home and staying safe. We look forward to seeing you when we are able!